- Demonstrated strengths in data analysis, sourcing of data, comparing data
- Demonstrated experience in conducting data quality checks, identifying data issues, data patterns and documenting the process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong critical analysis and problem-solving ability
- Excel – Charts, Formulas and Pivot Tables
- Sound knowledge of data/metadata management and visualisation techniques to tell a compelling story
- Demonstrated Data and Information Architecture experience
- Experience working in Agile Frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban.
- SQL – Ability to extract data from multiple tables using the necessary joins
- Sound knowledge of using Standard Classifications, especially Australian Harmonized Export Commodity Classification (AHECC), Harmonised System (HS) Commodity Codes.