- Contract start 8th Mar 2021 to 30th Sep 2021, 4 x 6 months extensions
- Australian Citizen, Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance, Queensland role
The IT Support Officer is responsible for:
- Providing high quality, responsive, courteous and timely 1st and 2nd level IT support to members and staff of the AAT.
- Test, install and maintain computers, peripherals, videoconferencing, office equipment, software, logs and security systems as required. 3.Service Desk support includes: a. being available to adequately cover Service Desk functions as rostered/required b. monitoring and managing IT incident and service requests through the Service Desk system, telephone and personal presentation; c. Ensuring issues are documented correctly and resolved in a timely fashion
- Fostering effective and productive working relationships with internal and external AAT stakeholders. This may include: a. liaising with external service providers in relation to support arrangements, procurement, invoicing and other tasks as required b. communicating technical information to non-technical members and staff
- Maintain and monitor backup procedures, communications and security systems.
- Undertake project work as directed.
- Experience in support
- Experience providing 1st level and 2nd IT support in a Microsoft environment.
- Understanding of networking
- Experience installing and trouble-shooting PCs and peripherals
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service
- Strong customer service focus
- Conflict resolution skills
- Understanding of the need to follow up to ensure clients are satisfied and to keep them informed of the progress of any issues logged
- Communication and liaison skills
- Ability to document solutions and communicate solutions to the rest of the Information technology team
- Ability to develop simple instructions for use by clients
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff
- Flexibility and initiative
- Ability to contribute to project work as directed
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications m. Ability to prioritise work and cope with multiple demands
- Ability to respond to changing work demands and circumstances
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology are highly desirable
- and/or Industry related training and qualifications. Microsoft Qualifications are highly desirable.