ST08 – Systems Engineer Level 2
Please submit EOI responses ASAP
Contract Length: 24 Months – Starting ASAP
Location: Canberra, ACT
Clearance Level: NV1
Ability for the role to be remote: Periods of WFH possible with agreement of Sustainment Manager and Engineering Manager. Likely 1 week off 1 week on acceptable. Daily interaction with Systems Administrator and Field Service Representatives (FSRs) currently located in FYSH SIL is required.
- Provision of technical advice in the ICT engineering domain
- Experience with applying Technical regulatory Framework (ideally Land domain)
- Understanding of ICT Accreditation requirements
- Planning and co-ordinating technical activities in support of maintenance efforts
- Conduct technical investigations in support of ICT systems
- Good understanding and practical knowledge to apply ICT systems management processes
- Implementation / deployment of ICT infrastructure
- Bachelor of Engineering from an Australian university or that recognised by the Institute of Engineers Australia.
- Qualifications to be in Telecommunications, Electrical, Electronics, Military Systems, Computer Systems, Systems Engineering or ICT engineering
- NV1 security clearance from AGSVA
- Experience sufficient to gain a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) by Engineers Australia or equivalent from a recognised international body affiliated with Engineers Australia.
- Cisco Certification (CCNA / CCNP)
- Experience in support of medium to large size ICT networks including design and network delivery
- Experience with Tactical Data Links, or secure communications systems in a military environment