- Contract start 18-10-2021 To 6 months, Option for extension to 30 June 2023
- Australian Citizen, NV1 clearance, Canberra role
Send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attorney-General’s Department is seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced database administrator/engineer to assist with the development and maintenance of systems.
- Demonstrated experience in a database administrator/engineer role including the creation and maintenance of database environments.
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical documentation to support design and maintenance of systems.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting technical issues with databases in on-premise and cloud environments.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure / AWS database PaaS services