- Contract start 4-10-2021 To 10 months, Option for extension 12 months
- Australian Citizen, NV1 clearance, Canberra role
Send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Empierce within implementing security within an Australian Government organisation
- Implementing Essential Eight security controls
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and configuration requirements relevant to the Australian Government
- Experience work Microsoft Defender and Sentinel in a hybrid and co-managed environment
- Experience using Enterprise security solutions such as email gateways, web proxies, and endpoint solutions including application whitelisting.
- Experience using a vulnerabilities scanner and implementing controls to reduce the attack surface of the agency, including Active Directory remediation and hardening such as cleaning up user right assignments and administrative groups, and disabling vulnerability encryption and authentication protocols.
- Implementing public facing web and email security controls such as encryption and SPF, DKIM and DMARC;