- Contract start 18-10-2021 To 30 June 2022, 1 x 12-month extensions
- Australian Citizen, baseline clearance, Canberra role
Send your responses to email@example.com
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of ETL solutions using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Demonstrated experience in building ETL processes with the ability to read, analyse and transform data.
- Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts, including data analysis, data profiling, data cleansing and data modelling.
- Demonstrated experience in monitor, run and troubleshoot the data load processes associated with data warehouse.
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills, including the ability to identify, manage and effectively liaise with all stakeholders including technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with analysis, design, development, and maintenance of Data Lake using ETL tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies, WhereScape Red and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience in development of ETL standards and Metadata management.
- Experience in SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- SQL Scripting and software development capability: e.g., T-SQL, Python, PowerShell, etc.