- Contract start 18-10-2021 To 30 June 2022, 1 x 12-month extensions
- Australian Citizen, baseline clearance, Canberra role
Send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extensive Power BI development and administration experience in a Data Warehouse team- this is an important and key skill for this position.
- A strong skillset and background working with PowerBI, complex data sets and SQL skills.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Undertake unit and system testing of all developments.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Creating and maintaining detailed documentation to ensure effective handovers and knowledge transfer.
- Making sure that warehouse and BI processes function smoothly on an ongoing basis, carrying out maintenance and making improvements as required and helping users to extract the maximum possible value from our data.
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail – you understand the implications of design and implementation choices and can explain why you do things the way you do.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field would be highly regarded
- A strong understanding of data modelling and the various physical and logical steps required to turn raw data into useful information.
- Knowledge of ETL tools.
- Knowledge of SAP BO reports
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.