- Contract start 1-11-2021 To 12 months, up to 30 June 2023
- Australian Citizen, NV1 Clearance, Canberra role
Send your responses to email@example.com
- Strong experience in the provision of end user compute support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadline whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing End User Compute (SOE/MOE) support and working within a technical support environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory, Citrix Administration/Management, SCCM – O/S & Application packaging and patching, process automation (e.g. PowerShell scripting), Group policy management, familiarization of ISM, Essential 8 mitigations, AD Manager, RSA Management
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
- Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.