- Contract start ASAP to 12 months
- Level: Level 3
- Australian Citizen, NV1 clearance, Canberra role
Send your responses to email@example.com
As the successful candidate you will possess experience in the following:
- Experience or familiarity with CASG engineering life-cycle activities and planning.
- Experience or familiarity in Systems Engineering, preferably within the CASG / Defence environment supporting minor acquisition and/or sustainment of ICT systems.
- Experience or familiarity with configuration management activities preferably within a CASG / Defence environment under the TRAMM-L or LMSM framework.
- Experience authoring engineering specifications, plans and/or reports.
- Experience reviewing engineering and technical artefacts .
- Experience or familiarity with systems safety, security and managing technical risk .
- Demonstrated experience to coordinate and/or chair workshops in an independent manner.
- Ability to work under limited guidance demonstrating initiative and responsibility.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
Essential qualification and experience requirement:
- Accredited or recognised three year Bachelor of Technology or a four year Engineering Degree recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Experience in subsystem integration (hardware and software) and platform integration and experience with ICT systems in a military environment.
- Experience in networking and/or tactical communications in a deployable environment.
- Current or recent experience as a Systems Engineer with strong skills in at least one Systems Engineering domain (preferably Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or Network Engineering)