- Contract start ASAP to 24 months
- Level: Level 3
- Australian Citizen, negative vetting level 1 clearance, Canberra role
Send your responses to email@example.com
As the successful candidate you will possess the following:
- Experience in Integrated Logistics Support and specialising in developing and delivering training.
- Hands on experience in developing Training schedules that plan the analysis creation and execution of ICT or communications Training Programs.
- Skilled in leading Training Analysis workshops and working collaboratively with Training organisations.
- Experience within a defence project environment
- Experience in planning, development and delivery of Australian Defence Force (ADF) Training following the Systems Approach to Defence Learning (SADL)
- An understanding of either Tactical Data Networking or Radio and Data Communications Systems would be highly beneficial.
- Understanding of Military Command and Control (C2/C4/C4I) would be beneficial, but not essential:
Essential Qualification/Experience/Work Environment:
- Current experience and qualification as a professional Trainer (Cert IV or above Desirable)
Desirable Qualification/ Skills/ Experience:
- Recent qualifications as a Trainer in either Link 16, Link 11, Link 22 (highly desirable), BMS-BGC3 / VMF or other similar systems.