- Contract start ASAP to 12 months
- Level: Level 3
- Australian Citizen, negative vetting level 1 clearance, Canberra role
Send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- 1. The Specified Persons must have the skills, tertiary qualifications, and demonstrated experience necessary to perform the specified tasks:
▪ Function and Performance Specification
▪ Non-functional Specification (Hardware, Performance Requirements, Safety Requirements, Environmental Compliance)
▪ Systems Engineering Lifecycle
▪ Software Development Lifecycle
▪ ICT Network Architecture
- ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE CRITERIA FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- 1. Essential:
▪ Understanding of modern networking, computers and operating systems; high level skills with corporate tools such as SP, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and similar applications; NV1 clearance.
▪ Demonstrated practical experience in requirements development for Defence, or related projects through needs analysis, requirement definition and capability concept documents development. Experience in the Joint; Land, Maritime Force environment would be highly regarded.
▪ Preferred formal tertiary or technical qualifications in engineering in a systems discipline if possible. Must be a MIEAust and CPENG accreditation would be highly regarded which requires Engineering degree or similar background plus 5 years experience.
▪ Demonstrated understanding and experience of the following – requirements engineering, the wider systems engineering discipline, technical regulation, and development of specifications and statements of work, design review, system integration, configuration management and risk analysis.
▪ Ability to work as part of a technical team and successfully liaise with users, system program offices, CASG E&T and external contractors as necessary to achieve set tasks and milestones.
▪ Well developed written, oral, negotiation, interpersonal and liaison skills. Experience in working closely with industry and scientific organisations would be well regarded.
▪ Experience in use of and knowledge of Air C2 systems and applications (or equivalent Army/Navy systems);
▪ Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel at all organization levels including suppliers and customers
▪ Experience in a Chief Engineer or Lead Engineer role responsible for ensuring system and product integration across multiple disciplines
▪ Demonstrated leadership for driving issue resolution and mitigating technical risk
▪ Experience in working agile methodology based system engineering environment