Length of contract – 12 months
Site location – Russell Offices, Canberra – Interstate travel may be required for the project
Essential Qualification/Experience/Skills/Work Environment:
- Experience in preparing for and conducting strategic procurement activities pertaining to Defence capability acquisition.
- Experience in the application of legal and commercial risk principles and performance management frameworks related to procurement and contracting activities within Defence.
- The ability to provide lead and provide clear direction during the procurement lifecycle on tendering and contracting activities including coordination of legal and financial services.
- Commercial and procurement experience with communication system acquisition.
- Commercial and procurement experience with engaging a Prime or Lead Contractor and/or Systems Integrator service.