Please submit EOI responses ASAP
Length of contract – ideal start date ASAP
Site location – Canberra
Essential Qualification/Experience/Skills/Work Environment:
- Experience in preparing for and conducting strategic procurement activities pertaining to Defence capability acquisition or Commonwealth procurement including drafting and reviewing tendering documentation and correspondence.
- Experience in the application of the Commonwealth Procurement Framework, commercial principles and performance management frameworks related to procurement and contracting within Defence or the Commonwealth.
- The ability to lead and provide clear direction during the procurement lifecycle on tendering and contracting activities including coordination of legal and financial services.
- Ability to work in a complex team environment to deliver outcomes on time and to a high quality.
- Commercial and procurement experience with communication system acquisition or other complex acquisition of materiel and/or technical services.